K-Laser Cellular and Theraputic Effects
Cellular Effects of Laser Therapy occur when photons of therapeutic laser light interact with cells. Higher adenosine tri-phosphate (ATP) levels are produced, cell membrane permeability is increased, and blood and lymphatic vessels are vasodilated. These events then lead to a cascade of beneficial effects increasing cellular energy and health.
Laser Therapeutic Effects
During each treatment, laser energy increases circulation drawing water, oxygen, and nutrients to the damaged area. This creates an optimal healing environment that reduces inflammation, muscle spasms, stiffness, and pain. As the injured area returns to normal, function is restored and pain is relieved.
K-Laser Class IV Therapy Promotes:
- Increased Circulation
- Immune Stimulation
- Muscle Relaxation
- Improved Vascular Activity
- Accelerated Cell Reproduction and Growth
- Stimulation of Nerve Regeneration
- Increased Metabolic Activity
Laser Therapy is proven to biostimulate tissue, enhance repair and growth, and decrease inflammation and pain. When it comes to pain management, K-Laser treatments are very safe and may provide dramatic results.
Positive Effects of K-Laser on the Body
- Improves and promotes healing
- Reduces pain
- Increases joint flexibility
- Reduces symptoms of osteoarthritis
- Improves peripheral microcirculation
- Detoxifies and eliminates trigger points
- Advanced pain relief
- Inflammation reduction
- Reduced muscle spasms
- Faster recovery time